We are thrilled to announce that The Ace and Aro Advocacy Project will be representing asexuality and aromanticism at Pride events throughout the DC and Mid-Atlantic region! Below are a list of events and dates. If you are in the area and would like to join us, just send us a message at email@example.com. The more, the merrier!
- Saturday, June 8: We will be marching in the Capital Pride Parade for the second year in a row, as the first ace and aro organization to march in DC Pride.
- Saturday, June 15: We will be marching in the Baltimore Pride Parade for the first time.
- Saturday, June 22: We will be attending Frederick Pride in Frederick, MD.
- Saturday, June 22: We will be attending the first annual Upper Chesapeake Bay Pride in Havre de Grace, MD.
- Monday, June 24-25: We will be hosting, moderating, and speaking on a panel at the Human Rights Conference as part of WorldPride NYC for the fiftieth anniversary of Stonewall. This panel will focus on the underrepresented and overlooked identities in the queer community, including ace, aro, bi+, genderqueer, and intersex speakers.
- Saturday, June 29: We will be attending the Ace & Aro Conference 2019 for WorldPride.
We hope to see you there!